September 15, 2014, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Champaign Public Library, Robeson Pavilion Room C (by the coffee shop area in the lobby)
- Main presentation: Yang will give a brief introduction to digital signal
processing and discuss the popular scientific computing Python libraries, NumPy and SciPy, in that context.
- Birds of a feather (informal ad-hoc discussion groups)
- Group TIL-ing (Today I Learned)
- Updates on:
- Meetup sponsors
- Elizabeth’s GSLIS tutorials
- Potential new meeting place (the Champaign Public library is going to start charging for meeting rooms, due to severe budget cuts)
- We’ll wrap up by planning the next meeting, so stick around if you want to participate in Py-CU as an organizer.
The next meeting will be October 13, 6:30 - 8:30 PM, Robeson Pavilion Room C, Champaign Public Library